POLICY ON THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA
FLASH-TECH IND. collects nominative information and personal data concerning its users in order to better manage the orders and to improve its services and the information addressed to its users.
FLASH-TECH IND. does not, under any circumstances, transmit the nominative information collected to third parties for the purpose of commercial prospecting.
Nature of the data collected and processed :
The personal data collected and processed by FLASH-TECH IND. are the following:
1. Personal data recorded within the framework of orders and possible complaints
2. History of contact with our services
3. Data provided in surveys and questionnaires
4. Details of the transactions carried out
5. Technical details of your visits to the site such as IP address may be recorded. (hotjar?)
Purpose of data processing :
The data is used in the following way:
1. To ensure that the content of the site is suitable for you and your computer
2. To provide you, in the most efficient way possible, with information on products or services that may be of interest to you
3. To draw up your sales contracts
4. To inform you of any changes to our service.
Recipient of the collected data :
Your data will not be communicated to third parties, except in the following cases:
1. Where you have given your prior consent to the sharing and/or disclosure of your data
2. Flash-Tech IND. communicates your data particularly to third party companies providing services on its behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, processing of mailing campaigns, hosting services, delivery services.
3. FLASH-TECH IND. may share your data with other organisations for the purpose of combating fraud, pursuant to a law, a regulation or a decision of a competent regulatory or judicial authority or, if necessary, in order to protect its rights and interests.
Your rights: access, rectification, interrogation, opposition and transmission :
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, under all circumstances, you have the right to access your personal data.
You can request that your personal data be corrected or deleted.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data or to request a limitation of such processing. In addition, you have the right to request to receive your personal data in a structured and commonly used format.
To carry out one of these steps, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In all circumstances, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority.
Depending on the choices made at the time of his order, the Customer may receive offers from FLASH-TECH IND. The Customer may request that the sending of these offers be stopped at any time by sending a request by email to email@example.com.
Cookies and IP address :
For commercial and technical reasons, we may collect information about your computer and IP address.
In order to improve its service, FLASH-TECH IND. uses audience measurement cookies such as the number of pages viewed, the number of visits, the activity of visitors on the site and their return frequency.
These cookies only make it possible to improve the functioning of the site and to establish statistical studies on the traffic of visitors to the site, the results of which are completely anonymous.
Data security :
The protection of the privacy of visitors to FLASH-TECH IND. is of paramount importance. For this reason FLASH-TECH IND. takes all reasonable steps to ensure that any personal data communicated to it by users of its site is treated, managed and secured in a confidential, appropriate and attentive manner.
Despite the security measures taken, FLASH-TECH IND. cannot guarantee the routing and integrity of the data transmitted to third parties via the website and declines all responsibility in this respect.
In particular, you acknowledge the constraints and risks inherent in the use of the Internet and undertake to take all preventive measures yourself to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data (including any account passwords required to use the services offered by FLASH-TECH IND.).
Retention of data :
Your personal data is stored by the host identified in the Legal Notice and is kept for the duration strictly necessary to achieve the purposes referred to above. Beyond this period, they will be kept exclusively for statistical purposes and will not be used for any other purpose whatsoever.
Your bank details are only kept for the duration of the payment transaction.
The FLASH-TECH IND. website may contain links to third party websites. Similarly, some of the contents of the website may be hosted by third parties. Finally, in the context of certain features of the site requiring online payment, you may be required to use secure payment tools offered by third party companies.
FLASH-TECH IND. cannot be held responsible for the practices in terms of collection, storage and processing of the personal data of these third parties and/or the content of their websites. You indemnify FLASH-TECH IND. against any claim, action or proceeding brought against it in this respect.
If you have any questions about the use of your personal data by these third parties, you should refer to their privacy policies, which will be the only ones applicable in this matter, and contact these third companies directly.
Any changes to our data protection policy will be posted on this page and you will be notified by e-mail.
If you have any questions, complaints or comments relating to the processing of your personal data, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org