Dear commuters, wheelers, scooter riders...
If you don't know us, welcome! We are Urban Circus, a small team based in Paris, which has been working in the field of cycling for 8 years now.
Our mission since day one is to:
1/ Save lives by offering visible, safe clothing that gives users confidence to continue choosing cycling all year round
2/ Make safety clothing an aesthetic product that makes you want to wear it
In order to offer you all the keys to making a reasoned choice when you buy from us, we would like to highlight a few points:
- Our jackets are waterproof on the visible side but have a light water-repellent treatment on the discreet side (to avoid compromising breathability too much) - in heavy rain, always wear them on the visible side.
- We have different types of products with different tolerances to climatic conditions. Do not hesitate to contact us for advice and to find out which product is best suited to your use.
- Waterproofing is a guarantee of quality with us. If you have had any problems and purchased directly from us, please do not hesitate to contact us: our products are guaranteed for two years.
- As with shoes, the waterproofness of a jacket is maintained over time , through use and washes. We are always happy to advise you on good waterproofing products.
- We are proud to be able to count on our partner stores, which allow our customers to try the products before purchasing them. However, for obvious reasons, we cannot process after-sales service for a product purchased elsewhere than on our site or from us directly. You must therefore contact the place where you purchased so that they can offer you a solution (in collaboration with our teams).
- We appreciate any feedback as it helps us continually improve our products and expand our product line . Our community who has followed us for several years knows that the products are constantly improving for your comfort and safety.
- If you find that information is missing from our site to facilitate your understanding of the products, do not hesitate to let us know by t. W e look forward to continuing to collaborate with you to improve the user experience!
Looking forward to continuing to develop more efficient products adapted to your needs! See you soon on the slopes.